Berlin (Germany) - (29) 30 May-1 June 2016
Attend the highlight of the global recycling events calendar and maximise your international business outreach!
Provisional Sequence of meetings available HERE
- Make new contacts in a truly international environment: BIR brings together more than 70 nationalities from around the world, creating excellent networking opportunities and a great place to build partnerships
- Follow industry trends: get the latest analytical commodity information and market forecasts
- Keep up-to-date on international legislation affecting trade
- Stay abreast of technology developments: visit the international exhibition of key recycling machinery/equipment and services
- Participate in lively debates during keynote sessions with high-profile guest presentations
BIR offers great sponsorship opportunities and an international exhibition for machinery & equipment manufacturers. For pre-bookings, please contact the BIR Secretariat.
InterContinental Hotel Berlin
Located at the crossroad of Berlin Mitte and City West, the InterConti is one of Berlin’s most reputed business hotels and reflects the dynamics of the German capital with its modern interior and events. The hotel features 558 rooms and suites, a fitness centre, indoor pool, a variety of restaurants and bars, and 45 event rooms spreading over 6,200 square metres. Centrally located, the hotel impresses with comfort and flexibility.
Location: Budapester Straße 2, 10787 Berlin, Germany
Distance to airports: Berlin Tegel 30 minutes, Berlin Schönefeld 40 minutes
Why come to Berlin / Germany
- Germany’s capital city with a large number of international recycling companies operating in the region
- Easy flight connections from all major cities including dozens of low-cost airlines
- Excellent standard in services
- Germany - the most active recycling market in Europe
In 2014, Berlin marked the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. In the quarter-century since, Berlin has re-established itself as Germany’s capital and gone through an urban and social transformation that has made it, once again, one of the most exciting cities in Europe. Superlative museums, grand monuments, nightlife, a performing arts scene that has no equal in Germany, fascinating neighbourhoods to explore, fabulous parks and green spaces to enjoy, cafes, beer gardens, shopping, elegant restaurants and on-the-go street food - Berlin truly does have something for everyone. Berlin has seen it all and lived to tell the tale - a tale that makes this city perpetually fascinating and endlessly exciting as it reinvents itself again and again.
The city is particularly rich in museums (around 170), filled with historic monuments, memorials, famous avenues and riverside promenades, and lots of new architecture: Berlin actually boasts more new buildings than any other city in Europe.
Full convention programme and online registration available as from February 2016 on www.bir.org