Posted on 14/02/2017 in category Convention
Registration is now open - 2017 BIR World Recycling Convention & Exhibition, Hong Kong
Register now and save up to 200 €
View the schedule of meetings
Twice a year, the BIR World Recycling Conventions bring together over 900 recycling industry professionals from all over the globe, from traders, processors, consumers, brokers to machinery & equipment suppliers, IT suppliers and consultants.
Strategically held in Hong Kong, the event will take place (21) 22-24 May 2017 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
Take a look at the key features for 2017:
- The convention programme will cover increasingly relevant topics on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, paper, textiles, stainless steel, plastics, tyres and e-scrap
- Extensive trading and business opportunities on the event’s Trading Floor, Networking Lounge and in the international exhibition
- An unforgettable evening event for all registered delegates, guests and life partners: at sky100, on top of the tallest building in Hong Kong
- NEW! Even more opportunities for direct business in a relaxed environment at our Traders Bar, located in the heart of the exhibition
Registration is now open. Don’t miss the global recycling event of the year!
As a BIR-Member:
Go to the Online Registration Portal today to:
• Register online at reduced Early Bird rates by 27 March 2017
(Gold Members, Young Traders and Exhibitors are entitled to special discount rates)
• Reserve your hotel accommodation at preferential rates
Do you know a company who should attend and is not a BIR member yet? Forward them this email inviting them to register as Observer to attend once our event and to discover the benefits of joining BIR as a full member.
Sponsorship & exhibition
The Asian market is the main global importer for recycling materials, making Hong Kong the ideal location for our May event. Take advantage of the various sponsorship opportunities to showcase your brand and services within both the local recycling sector and a large international audience.
A limited number of exhibition stands are still available – check out the exhibition floor plan
To know more about sponsorship and exhibition at BIR World Recycling Convention & Exhibition, contact us at email@example.com or +32 2 627 57 70.
Sponsors and exhibitors at 2016 Conventions:
Aymas Recycling Machinery, Akua, Albert Hoffmann GmbH, Bollegraaf Recycling Solutions, Caterpillar Inc., Cell-Data International SRL, Eco-Remarketing, Groupe Comet, Hammel Recyclingtechnik GmbH, ILG Industrielärmschutz GmbH, Jansen Recycling Group B.V., Liebherr Hydraulikbagger GmbH, Metallica commodities corp, MetalsMarket.Net, Metso Germany GmbH, Newell Recycling Equipment, LLC, Nicrinox FZE, Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG, Oryx Stainless BV, Ousei Kankyoshoji Co., LTD, Oxford Instruments, Recy Systems AG, Rigaku Analytical Devices, Ruf Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG, SciAps Inc., Sennebogen Maschinenfabrik GmbH, SIA Akron Baltic, SIMS Metal Management Global Trade Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Ventilatorenfabrik Oelde GmbH, West Baumaschinen GmbH